Tuesday 13 September 2011

3G Ngoh Yilong (24)

 
For my service learning, I had went to the Down Syndrome Association to help those unfortunate people in their Thrift Shop. I had helped clear and organised their items such as books and magazines. After my service learning, i realised that there are more unfortunate people living out there but yet they are still living happily and well. Therefore, it makes me feel that any small problems or issues that happen in my life, i should not give up easily and continue to strive for the best. During my service learning, other than feeling good by helping less fortunate people, I also get the chance to do hands-on works with my friends which would improve our relationships and the team spirit of the class. In future, if I have the chance to do more of this kind of service learning that will help the community, I would definitely lend a helping hand to help the less fortunate people. The smiles on their faces is already enough to express their gratitude towards us and I would hope that everyone in the same community can always have a smile on their face.

No comments:

Post a Comment